An angel essential, the Chrysalis allows you to send Ether to anyone, directly from your vessels, even if they're offline. You can even get in it and use it to refill yourself.
- 1 Chrysalis
- 1 Set Instructions
- 1 LM to Bloodlines Main Store
To use your Chrysalis, rez it on your land and touch it for the menu.
The menu options are:
- Open / Close: operate the doors
- Circle on / Circle off: turn the angelic protection rune circle on and off.
- Animation: select custom animation. Animations must be named [animationname]_chrysalis. Once you drag and drop your animation into the contents of the chrysalis, select this option to choose your new animation that plays when you sit in the chrysalis.
- Mode: Set your chrysalis to QuickList or Type Name mode. In QuickList mode, you can select names from your Quick List, and in type name mode, you can manually enter names to send to.
- QuickList: Manage your quicklist. This menu allows you to add, delete, or list the names on your quicklist. The quicklist can contain up to 25 names. When your chrysalis is in quicklist mode, when you go to send, it will allow you to select from the names on this list.
- Link: link a container to your chrysalis. After you press this button, make sure that your container is within 20m of your chrysalis, then click your container, then click the select button on your container menu. This will link your container to your chrysalis, and this link will last 15 minutes. The linked container is the container that ether is sent from when you send ether.
- Send: This options allows you to send ether. If your container is in quicklist mode, just select a name, then an amount to send. If your container is in type name mode, you will need to enter their name in the text box, then select the amount to send.