The Ether Vial
The Ether Vial is a transferable vial that holds 2.5 auras of your ether. The vial will track whose ether is in the vial, so you can give your ether as a gift, or collect and trade the ether of other players. You can wear it around your neck, and floating text will indicate whose ether it is, and anyone who clicks on the ether vial will get a message telling them whose ether is contained in the vial. In addition, a list on everyone's profile will show all of the vials you've collected, and who the ether belongs to.
An Ether Vial filled with precious ether makes a great gift!
- 1 Ether Vial
- 1 Pose Stand
- 1 Set Instructions
- 1 LM to Bloodlines Main Store
USING YOUR ETHER VIAL
To wear your Ether Vial, right-click it in your inventory and select 'wear'. By default, it will attach to your neck. If you choose a different attach point, you will have to adjust the rotation and position of the vial. You can use the included pose stand to hold yourself still while you do this.
To use your Ether Vial, left-click it or "touch" it once you've worn it. You will be given a menu with the following options:
- Check: tells you if the vial is full or empty, and if full, whose ether it is.
- Text: toggles the floating text over the vial on or off if the vial is full.
- Fill: move 2.5 auras of ether into the vial.
- Drink: consume the contents of the vial.
- History: tells you the names of the last 25 owners of the vial.
The vial permissions are set to no mod / transfer / no copy once your vial is registered. In order to make your vial transferable, you must rez it on the ground and then pick it up again to update the permissions.